Fleet Feet Running Club (FFRC) fun runs are held throughout the Capital Region and are open to all area runners regardless of age, pace, or skill level. Over the years, we have hosted hundreds of area runners at these events.
In 2020, we are re-launching our Fleet Feet Running Club with many benefits, and including a one-time gift of a new singlet (sleeveless racing top) for all who join. Annual dues for the Fleet Feet Running Club are $20 and include:
- Weekly newsletter with upcoming runs and events
- Private Facebook group for events and other Fleet Feet communications
- Complimentary gear storage at any race where Fleet Feet is present
- Enhanced communications through Fitvil app
- Two designated shopping days per year with special benefits
- Fun store staff and other friends to run with, year-round
Both our Albany and Malta stores have weekly social runs, encouraging people to come out, make new friends, and experience the area’s recreational options. These runs are hosted by store employees and are just for fun; they are not formal training runs.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.